Well it's almost the end of November. We hope everyone had a happy & healthy Thanksgiving. We sure did (I mean, aside from Grammie having laryngitis and Jane getting an ear infection).
As you will see in this video from dinner time tonight, we're still working on getting Jane to eat "solids," a process in which Max is a tremendous help.
Stay tuned for our review of November in photos!
I love how she is looking at him with such admiration! And, the snot at the end made me just spit out my Chic-Fil-A ice tea on my keyboard!
ReplyDeleteTHAT SNEEZE!!! I TOTALLY Spit out my honey ginger tea. Weird that both K + I were drinking tea while reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteMy google reader categorizes your blog differently and it always takes me a second to find it so I had no idea what you were talking about in your email! Video? Huh? And then I had the pleasure of seeing this tonight. Ahhhh, priceless.