Miss Jane turned ONE yesterday!
A full year has just flown by...
here are some shots of our girl on her birthday.
here are some shots of our girl on her birthday.



Click here to see more photos of Jane on her big day.
In other news, I am planning to update this blog soon. The giant gap from April to June is not lost on me... Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!
In other news, I am planning to update this blog soon. The giant gap from April to June is not lost on me... Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

FINALLY. I've been suffering with major pains from a terrible case of rosenbaum deficit.
ReplyDeleteIs Jane saying "privacy" in the first photo? Privacy in the car??? Ha!! I've actually told many people about using the term and hand motion, hoping they implement it.
Can't believe coconut had a bday and I missed it. Where's her facebook account to remind me that it was coming up? Sheesh.
And she looks so much like you in the second photo!
ReplyDelete