Sunday, September 12, 2010

an apology and the july recap...

I keep saying I will keep this blog up-to-date and I keep just not following through. SO SORRY!
I'm sure everyone out there is just dying to know what the heck we Rosenbaums have been up to since mid-July...

We had a GREAT summer!
We kicked off July with festive Fourth of July activities. Then I escaped to Nantucket for a perfectly fun 36 hours. After that, the incredibly hot hot hot weather in New England meant lots of pool time...

Papa Ric came for a fantastic visit...
We caught up with Sarah at Cousin Elliot & Terry's house...
We helped Papa get through hip replacement surgery...
(here Jane explains the benefits of physical therapy)
And we went to Old Lyme for Jane's first "official"
White Sands Beach experience...

It was a BIG hit!

Click here to see all of our July photos.
ENJOY!

(ps - August coming soon... really soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment